Lolipop By Lil Wayne



For Project4 we were to capture work through the essence of time. For me I am addicted to candy. It is my pleasure and on the other hand I thought I would capture it through it being work. When brainstorming I thought "Hey I've always seen these commercials of how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tooties pop? and I wonder how that would embrace Time and Work?" So I set out to reach the center of that tooties pop. It actually takes around 13 minutes of aggressive licking to reach that center. Fun fact, even a veteran candy addict who has been through years of abuse and whose mouth can put up with almost anything still has trouble doing this. My mouth hurt pretty bad after this one but at least i can say ive made it to the center of a tooties pop. Mission accomplished and i actually thing it does capture time and work in a comical and personal way.   

Comments

Popular Posts